Saturday, January 9, 2016

7 week photos/almost home

Well we are getting close to the finish line. One last round of photos before I drive to Utah to see the puppies in person. I am looking forward to seeing these babies, as it has been really hard not being there with them. This is the first litter I have been involved with where one of my girls went to someone else's home to be bred and have her puppies. A new experience for me, but not the same as actually being there.

On the plus side, it has been nice to get regular updates and pics while not doing any of the actual hands on duties. Needless to say, I am grateful to Tom and Sonja Jones, who have taken excellent care of our Molly and have gone above and beyond for this litter.

And now for some puppy pics!












2 comments:

  1. Home Careprovides you with professional and compassionate aged care services at your home.We believe in providing better home care services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. home care services provides you with professional and compassionate aged care services at your home.We believe in providing better home care services.

    ReplyDelete