Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo op

Pups were 3 weeks on Thursday but my camera was dead. Today I managed to get John to help me take some pics of the puppies. They are just starting to get steady on their feet so these are by no means "stacked" photos. But you can get an idea what they look like now.


This is Spring or Pink girl. She is a bit on the feisty side so I am thinking that instead of my "Spring" song title, calling her Pink and giving her a Pink song name. Maybe "Trouble." We'll see.


This is Summer or Red boy. He got a little carried away with the cheese. As you can see it is all over his nose. I just love his personality, he is so mellow. I am tempted to keep him, but I don't really need 3 intact males in the house and I have a show home for him.


Here is Winter or Light Blue girl. She pretty much minds her own business in the playpen. She will play with hte others, but knows when to get away and take a nap when she's had enough fun.


This is Autumn, or Green girl. She is very much like her brother, mellow and very sweet. I think she will make someone a great companion and maybe obedience or some other performance activity. She is very smart, she is alway the first t odo something. First out of the pool, first out of the playpen. She may have been born last, but she is certainly making up for that.

Here is Autumn sharing mom's bed with Spring. Spring looks like she might rather have the bed all to herself. But for the moment she is tolerating her sister. I think Spring is going to be fairly independent. She seems to have a mind of her own and doesn't mind being by herself. Often when the other 3 pups are together, you will see Spring off to herself on the opposite side of the playpen.

Well that's it for tonite. Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment