Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Five weeks and counting!

Well it has been a busy day here and it's not over yet! Today, we had visitors and took some pix of the puppies. Grandpa Randy helped stack the puppies while Mike and I took pix. Mike and his wife Xandra are from Southern Cal and are interested in one of the boys to show. Annelle and her husband Dave are interested in one of the liver girls to show. So they all came to see how the pups are looking so far.

I got a few shots while I think Mike probably got better ones. But for now, mine are all I have to work with to get something posted on the blog before I head for Tulsa in the morning. So here are some of the photos I took.


















I hope you have enjoyed seeing our first attempt at stacked photos. I promise, they will be even better next time!

While I am in Oklahoma, the puppies will be spending the next two weeks with Grandpa Mike and Gail. I am going to miss them so much! But I bet they will be reluctant to let me bring them back when I get home! Or maybe they will be ready to hand them over, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment