Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where did they go?

I was gone several days last week and when I came home on Sunday my baby puppies were gone. Where did they go? Well before I left for home I called my husband John who had been good enough to watch the puppies for me while I went to dog shows. He told me I was not going to recognize them when I got home. Sure enough, they have turned into little dogs and are playing, growling, barking and behaving like little miniature versions of their parents!

Speaking of parents, Jack showed very well last weekend and although we did not bring home any ribbons, I was very proud of my boy. He showed like the Champion that he is!

Well I am sure you are all wondering what the puppies look like at 4 weeks of age. I did not have much success at stacking them for the photos but I am now going to be working with them every day on the grooming table so that from now on they will know what I want them to do.

I took pics of both sides of each puppy so you can see how their spotting is coming along. I also have a face shot of each pup. Please to enjoy!

 








 



 







 



 






See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment