Thursday, April 5, 2012

So many things, so little time!

So here we are and the pups are now 11 days old already! I have had so many people asking to see pix of the pups and although up to this point in their development they look like little more than white rats, I really should get something up on this blog.

I recently took on a new job and after over 20 years out of the profession, have gone back to dog grooming. I forgot how much time working full time really does take out of your life and how many things I have had to put on hold, like this blog, since working 6 days a week.

I have been really sick this week so have not been at work. I thought it was a great opportunity to get some things caught up.

Here are some pix of the Ollie x Abby puppies for you to enjoy!


Above is a close up of Dark Green liver boy, Teal liver girl, Red black girl, and Yellow liver boy.

And another...


Here are Red black girl, Yellow liver boy, Light Blue black patch girl, and Pink, liver girl.

I did somehting different with my theme this time. I always have the radio playing soft rock songs in my puppy room. So as each pup was born I wrote down the name of the song that was playing at that time. Although not every song would be appropriate for a registered name, I have chosen either the name of the artist, or the name of the album the song came from. In some cases the song was from a movie soundtrack so the name of the movie or star of the movie, etc.

So in birth order we have the following names, and they are subject to change of course.

Light Blue girl, black patch "Angel"
Dark Blue boy, liver patch "Bruno"
Lime Green boy, liver "Lewis"
Dark Green boy, liver "J.D" (for Johnny Depp).
Pink girl, liver "Patience"
Red girl, black "Whitney"
Yellow boy, liver "Tim"
Teal girl, liver "Darlin'"

So enjoy the pix and let us know what you think of the names.

3 comments:

  1. Love the name idea! Beautiful pups :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Karen they look like sweet, innocent little babies that can't do no wrong. But, as we all know give them a little time and they will be chewing your baseboards and anything else that looks interesting. Have fun with them, look forward to new pictures as they grow. Good idea on the names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the names! What a great idea!!! They are too cute for words! Thank you for posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete